The Direct Seeding Darryl Drill is designed and manufactured in Albany, Western Australia.
This small pasture drill is reliable, robust and low on maintenance.
- 2.4m cutting width
- 16xdouble disc openers with 58kg down pressure
- 14″ K-Hart heavy duty presswheels
- 150mm spacing
- Max seed depth 25mm
- Direct drill requires favourable conditions
- 50/50 split bin approx 250Ltr each
- Ground drive
- Zero max gear box
- Rates from 8kg/ha-100g/ha
- 3pt Linkage
- Almost all materials sourced locally
- Designed and manufactured in Albany, Western Australia
- 12 week lead time pending stock available